Shoda Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't break even

Go down

don't break even Empty don't break even

Post  DBE Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Hello! I'm don't break even on the server (DBE) here. I have quite a lengthy introduction, and I'm not one for them, so just try to bear with me. .-.

I joined this forum because it reminded me of a young server called Poke Land. It was my first server ever, and I decided I was going to challenge the league there. I was still a noob at pokemon then, but I befriended the champion after him and I played a few matches. I decided to opt out on challenging after I realized how cool the champion was. I eventually learned how to make decent teams, and I myself became decent at battling. I moved onto other servers after it died, some of you may know me from Viper's Pit or The Battle Tower. I'm a moderator on Viper's Pit (sweetie luv).

I decided I'd challenge the league after learning about this place. I can average about 1400 in both the Wifi Ubers and the Wifi OU tier on Beta, and my highest peak is number 20 on the Wifi Ubers ladder. The score was 1584 during the days of the HoS era, where the ladder was hyped because of his massive peak. I'm an avid anime fan, and I hope to have fun at this place. :3

DBE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum