Shoda Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination.

Go down

Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. Empty Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination.

Post  Comminus Leader Jory Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Comminus Town is nestled in a valley. With a river separating the two sides of this peaceful town, two distinct sides have developed; a side dedicated to Pokemon and their Trainers, and a side where people may live in harmony with their Pokemon without battling. The Martial Side, as the locals call it, is home to a lush forest where many Trainers go to meditate and train their Pokemon in the hopes of besting the Gym Leader of this country hamlet, Jory.

Jory is a user of Fighting-types. Many of the young people who grow up in Comminus Town look up to him, as he has made it his personal quest to help each and every one of them to catch their first Pokemon. Jory is a jovial Leader who will give anything to defend his home. His partner Esteem (a rare blue Gallade) is his best friend and has been with him since the previous leader helped him to catch a blue Ralts that had caught his eye all those years ago.

Aside from Jory, there are three Trainers who have risen to prominence in Comminus Town. Trainers Zed & Jen have been best friends since childhood and even caught their first Pokemon together. Jen's partner is her Mienshao, Lola. The two of them are as thick as thieves, though Lola is rather mischievous. Zed's partner is Twist, his Emboar. These two partners are rock-steady and are willing to defend Comminus Town and have stood alongside Jory as he solved problems with local wildlife and rowdy visitors. Jen has as well, although many times she has still been sleeping while the issues were resolved.

Ysabel is another up-and-coming young Trainer and is the youngest person ever to be a Trainer in the Comminus Town Gym. She and her Pokemon partner, Auros (a Lucario) have trained long and hard for this honor. She is an aspiring martial artist and trains every day with her Pokemon in order to better herself as well as her team. She cares deeply for Pokemon and people alike and is ready to take on all challengers.

Gym Order:
1. Comminus's Ysabel
2. Comminus's Zed & Jen
3. Comminus Leader Jory

Gym Rules:
1. In order to face the Leader (myself, Jory) you must first defeat the two Trainers. They will always be online if I am.
2. The second battle with Zed & Jen is a double battle. If you take serious issue with this, contact a mod.
3. No ubers permitted in my Gym. If one is built into your team, make sure you have 4 gym badges already and a reserve Pokemon you can use. There are no exceptions to this rule. See the league rules for a list of ubers.
4. Please refrain from swearing during battles. It's unpleasant for me to read and will probably diminish my opinion of you.
5. Remember to have fun during battles! Take all statuses and critical hits in stride, as these things do tend to happen and you can always challenge again.
6. If you have a good joke to tell during a battle, please share it. This is all about fun and I love to laugh!
7. Item Clause, Species Clause, Sleep Clause, and Freeze Clause are all active during battles.
Comminus Leader Jory
Comminus Leader Jory

Back to top Go down