Shoda Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanekoma, The city of passionate celebration!

Go down

Hanekoma, The city of passionate celebration! Empty Hanekoma, The city of passionate celebration!

Post  Shepard Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Greetings to all! My name is Shepard, the first Gym Leader for Hanekoma Town.
I prefer to use Fire type over all. Why? Fire is the fuel of life, the raging life force within us!

Here in Hanekoma town, we have a saying: "Don't keep the world from turning, just because it might end". However, we do play by a few rules:
+All trainers must abide my the standard League rules, which are the following, if you have failed to see them:
--Banned Items: Soul Dew, Liechi Berry, Ganlon Berry, Salac Berry, Petaya Berry, Apicot Berry, Lansat Berry, Starf Berry, Enigma Berry, Micle Berry, Custap Berry, Jaboca Berry, Rowap Berry
--Active Regulations: Species Clause, Wifi Clause, Self-KO Clause
--Inactive Regulations: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Disallow Spects, Challenge Cup, No Timeout
--A forfeit, timeout, disconnection, closure of window, “accident” will all count as a loss for the one who
committed the action.
In addition, as custom rules,
+No more than two (2) Choice Scarves on a team
+All banned pokemon are still banned
+You must be in the Hanekoma Town channel to challenge the gym.
Now, a little bit about Hanekoma.
Hanekoma is found on the border of the Shoda Desert, giving it a "Desert Oasis" feel. The people of the town are friendly, fun-loving people. A wonderful place for vacation, if you can handle the heat. Year round, there are festivals and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy. The sun is always shining, and the cheers and friendly talk of people are the only noise you hear in this town, making it seem like one giant carnival.
Shepard
Shepard

Back to top Go down