Shoda Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine City, The Electric Pokemon Powered city!!!

2 posters

Go down

Divine City, The Electric Pokemon Powered city!!! Empty Divine City, The Electric Pokemon Powered city!!!

Post  Mono Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Whats up? I'm the Gym Leader of Divine city Gym, Come all who dare, And challenge me for the Kinetic Badge!!!

I think I should give a quick Description On Mono and Divine City. Divine city is Mono's hometown, and the Gym Leader used to be his father Carbon. When Mono was little there used to be a Zapdos that flew around the city that dissapeared right before Mono turned about 8 years old. Two years later Mono was walking outside of the city walls with no pokemon when he was attacked By several wild Spearow. Running for his life the Zapdos, came down and Thunderbolted the Spearow into submission. THe Zapdos then became Mono's greatest Ally. Under the watchful Eye of Carbon, Mono and Zapdos soon became a great team. It is now 14 years after that event, and Mono's Father, Carbon has passed away. Mono now carries on his Father's legacy as Gym leader of the divine city gym, and with New pokemon friends, he is not to be taken lightly.

Mono

Back to top Go down

Divine City, The Electric Pokemon Powered city!!! Empty Rules of Divine Gym

Post  Mono Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:34 pm

1st. NOTHING ON BAN LIST PERMITTED!!
2nd. YOU MUST BE ON THE DIVINE CITY CHANNEL TO CHALLENGE FOR BADGE.
3rd. YOU MUST GO THROUGH MY THREE TRAINERS IN THIS ORDER 1st Divine's Geoff 2nd Divine's Führer 3rd Divine's Pain. (unless they aren't there)
4th. VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES IS SUBJECT TO FORFEIT OF YOUR BADGE.

Thank you for taking the time to read the Gym Rules.
Divine's Leader Mono.

Last edited by Mono on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Mono

Back to top Go down

Divine City, The Electric Pokemon Powered city!!! Empty Re: Divine City, The Electric Pokemon Powered city!!!

Post  -Mavrick- Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Challenge
-Mavrick-
-Mavrick-

Back to top Go down

Divine City, The Electric Pokemon Powered city!!! Empty Re: Divine City, The Electric Pokemon Powered city!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down