Shoda Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intrepidus City

Go down

Intrepidus City Empty Intrepidus City

Post  Tyrant Tyranitar Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:14 pm

The Fang Badge:
Intrepidus City 16b12zl
Welcome to my City, where we fear nothing, and bravery is common ground. Here, you shall prove yourself against the fantastical, and awe-inspiring Dragon-types! Intrepidus City is nestled on all sides by sheer mountains, and traveling trainers must brave the elements. We are a large town of people, who work as one with our Pokemon to win. Here, nobility is something every person aspires for. Now, before you face me, definitely make sure to follow these rules.

Rules:
-The team cannot contain two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number.

-Banned Pokémon: Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect

-Banned Items: Soul Dew, Liechi Berry, Ganlon Berry, Salac Berry, Petaya Berry, Apicot Berry, Lansat Berry, Starf Berry, Enigma Berry, Micle Berry, Custap Berry, Jaboca Berry, Rowap Berry

-All movesets / abilities must be legal and released.

Clauses:

- Sleep Clause
- Wifi Battle
- Freeze Clause
- Self-KO Clause
- Species Clause

Do NOT use any Pokemon in the Uber tier. If I/Co-leaders/Gym trainers catch you with any Pokemon from that tier, the battle will immediately end and will not count as a Gym battle. You may however, use any Pokemon from the OU tier or lower.

Gym Unique Rules:
- No complaints about hax and the like, it's annoying. You have a one time chance.
- Have fun! I don't want you all sad and down because you lost.
- Do not beg me for anything (i.e. winning), you will not be allowed to challenge me for that day, and the next.
- Continuous actions of breaking these rules shall result in a ban from my Gym.
- Gym battles are best 2 out of 3, this keeps the matches fair. Say, there's a lot of hax in one match, you have another chance to redeem yourself.

Co-Gym Leaders:
- Enoki
- AgentP/Majora

Gym Trainers:
- Drake
-
-

The Triumphant:
- -Mavrick-
- Jakostu
- Libra
- Enfu
- Stream
- AgentP

The Failed:
- AgentP
-
-
-
-
-
-

The Banned (Can no longer challenge):
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

All Co-leaders and Gym trainers must p.m. the Gym leader the outcomes of all gym battles they have had.

Tyrant Tyranitar

Back to top Go down