Shoda Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torrent city, the city of eternal rain

3 posters

Go down

Torrent city, the city of eternal rain Empty Torrent city, the city of eternal rain

Post  DigitalBlizz Thu May 31, 2012 4:17 pm

t's DigitalBlizz here of Torrent city

For now since I don't know what to I'll give you the info of my city along with the picture of my badge

Hidden just past the Blueleaf Forest is the known as the city of never-ending rain.
It was once dry as a desert until the leader came. Thanks to him and his Politoed
the rain has fallen ever since, it has become one of the main crop growers of the Shoda
region and is also known to supply much of the fresh water across the region.

As of 6/1/2012 at 2:12 AM mountain time the trainer mr.old man has joined Torrent City gym
As of 6/1/2012 at 5:53 PM mountain time the trainer Tr. Mengele has joined Torrent City gym
As of 6/2/2012 at 3:09 PM mountain time the trainer Blue Comet has joined Torrent City gym

Torrent city, the city of eternal rain 2i71ic9
As of 6/5/2012 at 12:07 PM mountain time this is the old Drizzle Badge model so it is only for show, beat the gym to see the new model

Rules are still pending so we'll get back to that later... For now let the rain fall

Last edited by DigitalBlizz on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 6 times in total

DigitalBlizz

Back to top Go down

Torrent city, the city of eternal rain Empty Re: Torrent city, the city of eternal rain

Post  Amanda Thu May 31, 2012 4:18 pm

Looks good!
Amanda
Amanda
Admin

https://shoda-region.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Torrent city, the city of eternal rain Empty Re: Torrent city, the city of eternal rain

Post  Mono Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 pm

That badge looks fresh!!!

Mono

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Mono wrote:That badge looks fresh!!!

Yah homie!
Amanda
Amanda
Admin

https://shoda-region.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down